My Fantastic Blogging

Hi, my name is Jorja and I am 12 yrs old and I also go to school at Kennington Primary.

Im going to tell you about myself:

I love to play Basketball and I have a team called Aztec tigers Roar. I really like to swim, I swim at Paul Sadler. Last year I did my 1 KM swim and in a couple of weeks I will be doing my open water swim in Melbourne.

I love to run and I go running at a club at Tom flood.

Last year I went to Melbourne States for the 200 M to represent my school Kennington Primary and my sports teacher and family was so proud of me, I came 10th in my Heat and Im in the top 16 girls in my age group for Victoria which I think is pretty good.

I’m living with my mum at the moment and my brother.My father lives in Melbourne with some of his family, I have 3 brothers and 1 sister, Ive got a brother who joined the army, Ive got a brother who’s an actor and Ive got a sister who is studing at university to  be a lawyer.

My dad has a boat and over summer he takes my brother and I camping and skiing at Greens Lake and sometimes Murry river.

At home I love to learn how to cook with my mum sometimes. I also enjoy music and playing my very own keyboard which my mum got me for Christmas 2 yrs ago.

I like hanging out with my family and friends. My Bff Alexis and I go horse riding whenever I’m at her house. We’ve been friends since we were only little girls.

Pictures of what I like are below here.

I will try to blog often with you guys.

I hope you really enjoyed my blog.

So please leave a comment.

From Jorja V.

image                image

image

8 thoughts on “My Fantastic Blogging